Apply for the National Professional Qualification for Senior Leadership (NPQSL)
The application round is currently closed. The next application round will open on Monday 10th September 2018. Please click here to register your interest.
Before you apply for the NPQSL programme please ensure that you have gained consent from your headteacher or line manager.
If your application is successful, we will email your headteacher or line manager to verify the following:
- They agree that you meet the application criteria.
- You are likely to benefit from completing the programme.
- They agree to release you from school to attend all of the face-to-face training days.
- They agree to support you to identify and lead an appropriate school improvement task at senior leadership level.
- The school will pay for your place on the programme.
Once we have received verification for your headteacher, principal or line manager, we will proceed with your application by sending you details of your induction to start the programme.
If your application is unsuccessful, we may call you to discuss the outcome. We will provide you with feedback on why your application has not been successful at this time, and in some cases you may be asked to submit more information or you will be invited to reapply.
For further queries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org