We have a dedicated team of experts that are available to provide bespoke support packages to individuals, schools or departments based on the priorities for your school. We can work with you to identify appropriate strategies or interventions for your school, or we can share our expertise of having dealt with a similar situation in a different context.
Contact a member from our team to discuss your options at email@example.com or on 020 8253 7787.
We also offer the following school-to-school support packages:
- National or Specialist Leader of Education (NLE/SLE) Support - Typically, NLEs will work with the headteacher or principal and SLEs will work with middle and/or senior leaders to undertake the following:
- Carry out diagnostic visits.
- Develop action plans, identifying key priorities and SMART targets.
- Provide one-to-one or group support.
- Offer coaching and mentoring support.
- Provide access to resources and training.
The ultimate aim of NLEs and SLEs will always be to contribute significantly to improving the outcomes for children through developing the capacity of peer leaders in other schools.