School to School Support
We have a dedicated team of experts that are available to provide bespoke support packages to individuals, schools or departments based on the priorities for your school. We can work with you to identify appropriate strategies or interventions for your school, or we can share our expertise of having dealt with a similar situation in a different context.
Contact a member from our team to discuss your options at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 020 8253 7787.
We also offer the following school-to-school support packages:
- Visitors Days - Register your interest to receive an invite to attend one of our Visitor Days, where you will receive an overview of our school improvement initiatives and find out about the benefits of joining our Alliance and working collaboratively in a network of highly effective schools and Academies.
- Information evenings - Pop in to one of our Academies or Alliance partner schools to find out about the Leadership Curriculum and how it can improve your senior leadership team and transform your school.
National or Specialist Leader of Education (NLE/SLE) Support - Typically, NLEs will work with the headteacher or principal and SLEs will work with middle and/or senior leaders to undertake the following:
- Carry out diagnostic visits.
- Develop action plans, identifying key priorities and SMART targets.
- Provide one-to-one or group support.
- Offer coaching and mentoring support.
- Provide access to resources and training.
The ultimate aim of NLEs and SLEs will always be to contribute significantly to improving the outcomes for children through developing the capacity of peer leaders in other schools.
Please visit the National College website for more information about the role of the NLE.
To register your interest in any of our school-to-school support provisions please contact us directly at email@example.com.